tomcat-users mailing list archives

From "Schalk" <>
Subject RE: Problem with web.xml
Date Mon, 25 Aug 2003 11:06:40 GMT

If this is just for the first (homepage) you have two options, if you are
working with Tomcat via Apache create a standard .html page that you place
in your .htdocs of Apache, in this have a meta-refresh tag that directly
forwards to the .html you want to go to alternatively, strip all the
welcome-files from the list except index.html.

Hope this helps. I would also like to see if there are alternative/better
ways to accomplish this posted by someone else.

Kind Regards
Schalk Neethling
Tel: +27125468436