tomcat-users mailing list archives

From "Gregg Bolinger" <>
Subject URI Servlet Path Problems
Date Wed, 06 Aug 2003 21:03:50 GMT
I have a web app in the following directory c:\tomcat\webapps\holocron
I have specified my URI to a servlet as
And in my form I have action="/servlet/AddReference"
The problem is that when I click the submit button, I am taken to
http://localhost:8080/servlet/AddReference and what it should be is
So I am getting an error Cannot Find Servlet/Path etc.  Now, if I change
my action to action="/holocron/servlet/AddReference" it works just fine,
but that doesn't make any sense to me.  I have read a bit on the Invoker
Servlet being turned off in Tomcat 4.1.24 but can't really find any good
information on it.  Can someone explain to me what is going on here?