tomcat-users mailing list archives

From Jørgen Nørgaard <>
Subject Re: Problem building Tomcat Connector
Date Wed, 30 Jul 2003 09:32:44 GMT

Building the connectors are a bit of a struggle, the documentation is
inconsistent and (very) sparse. Which is a pitty because
apache/tomcat are great (and tomcat 3 was so easy to build connectors

That said, I managed to build a mod_jk2 connector using configure in
cd jk/native2/ like:
./configure --with-apxs2=/usr/sbin/apxs2-prefork

select the proper apxs2 for your mpm model.

A bit of searching located the module in some hidden location:

Could this be the same for you btw?