tomcat-users mailing list archives

From John Turner <tomcat-u...@johnturner.com>
Subject Re: problem with auto-generating mod_jk
Date Mon, 21 Jul 2003 13:27:09 GMT

In my experience, if you have more than one virtual host, and more than one
webapp, you are better off making the changes to httpd.conf manually.  The
auto stuff really doesn't work too well for more than the most simple
configurations.   Search the archives within the last two weeks (and also
Aug 2002), I posted recently how I do it for many virtual hosts and Glenn
Nielsen posted a virtual hosting HOWTO to the list in Aug 2002.

John