tomcat-users mailing list archives

From Marc Palmer <m...@anyware.co.uk>
Subject Re: mod_jk2 + Tomcat 4.1.24 - no sessions?
Date Mon, 21 Jul 2003 16:43:57 GMT
On Mon, 21 Jul 2003 17:41:13 +0200, Simon Pabst <simon.pabst@web.de> wrote:

> hmm no, if you have just one Tomcat, it shouldn't be necessary.

I guessed as much. The thing is, I can see that the browser is just never
getting the JSESSIONID cookies when accessing via Apache.

If you access directly to Tomcat the JSESSIONID cookies come no problem.

I just don't get it - this implies that mod_jk2 is stripping off the cookie
response headers, or tomcat is not producing them through the jk connector.

:(

--
Marc Palmer
Contract Java Consultant/Developer