tomcat-users mailing list archives

From John Turner <tomcat-u...@johnturner.com>
Subject Re: JK2 Servlet Configuration Problem
Date Thu, 17 Jul 2003 13:08:54 GMT

I don't use JK2, but as far as I know, this is prefectly valid:

[uri:vegas.x.multivisioninc.com/*.jsp]
worker=ajp13:localhost:8009

[uri:vegas.x.multivisioninc.com/action/*]
worker=ajp13:localhost:8009

Are you saying you have tried this and it does not work?

Regarding your comments on the documentation, patches are always welcome.

John