tomcat-users mailing list archives

From John Turner <tomcat-u...@johnturner.com>
Subject Re: Changing URL
Date Wed, 16 Jul 2003 20:44:02 GMT

304 means its cached.  Do you have your browser's cache turned off?  You
can't test accurately unless you do.

You should see entries in mod_jk.log for JSP and servlet requests.

There's no problem with Apache serving a file from CATALINA_HOME/xyz...it
doesn't matter.  Don't get caught up in file location, focus on the server
doing the serving.  In the lines you posted, the server doing the serving
is Apache, the location of the file being under CATALINA_HOME/webapps/xyz
is irrelevant since CATALINA_HOME/webapps/xyz can easily be a valid file
location for Apache.

You'll have to clarify what you mean by "changing the ROOT context doesn't
help".  What exactly did you do?

John