tomcat-users mailing list archives

From John Turner <tomcat-u...@johnturner.com>
Subject Re: Is it posible to Start and Stop a single web application on local server without using the Manager application
Date Mon, 14 Jul 2003 19:55:45 GMT

The problem you are experiencing is caused by mod_webapp's configuration
peculiarities, not by any deficiency in Tomcat or the Tomcat Manager app.
Since mod_webapp is no longer actively developed, my guess is you will have
to develop a workaround on your own if it is causing you problems.  I
suggest contacting Tomcat directly on port 8080 as the workaround.

John