tomcat-users mailing list archives

From John Turner <tomcat-u...@johnturner.com>
Subject Re: I'm officially lost with mod_jk
Date Mon, 14 Jul 2003 16:56:24 GMT

A couple of things...

- remove JkMount from global configuration.  JkMount directives are
VirtualHost-specific.

- verify the ServerName in httpd.conf matches the name in your Host
container in server.xml

- change your worker name to ajp13 (worker1 is probably OK but since it
doesn't matter, there's no reason not to use ajp13 and in some cases the
name "ajp13" makes a difference)

- remove the extra stuff from workers.properties...you only need .list,
.host, .type, and .port.

- check contents of your JK log file...it is typically pretty specific,
telling you exactly what is wrong.

John