tomcat-users mailing list archives

From John Turner <tomcat-u...@johnturner.com>
Subject Re: How to configure TomCat4 for web applications?
Date Tue, 01 Jul 2003 12:13:31 GMT

You must explicitly map each servlet in your application's web.xml file.

Please post:

- the location on your filesystem of your servlet class file (like
Controller/WEB-INF/classes/... or whatever)

- the exact URL you WISH to use to reach that servlet

- any servlet and servlet-mapping elements from your web application's
web.xml file referring to the servlet above

Alternatively, consult the FAQ:

http://jakarta.apache.org/tomcat/faq/misc.html#invoker

John