tomcat-users mailing list archives

From John Turner <tomcat-u...@johnturner.com>
Subject Re: mod_jk again
Date Fri, 11 Jul 2003 19:08:25 GMT

As far as Tomcat is concerned, "192.168.168.35" is a valid virtual host, so
unless you have a Host container in server.xml for it, or have an Alias
container for it to alias it to an already defined virtual host in
server.xml, Tomcat won't recognize it and will default to the "defaultHost"
specified in the Engine container.

John