tomcat-users mailing list archives

From John Turner <tomcat-u...@johnturner.com>
Subject Re: JK Connector/JkSet or JkUriSet
Date Fri, 11 Jul 2003 16:15:16 GMT

Depends on your platform.

http://jakarta.apache.org/builds/jakarta-tomcat-connectors/jk2/

But unless there's an overriding reason to use JK2, there's no reason not
to go with JK.  JkMount == JkUriSet and JK has various other directives
that take the place of JkSet (like JkWorkersFile and JkLogLevel).  There's
nothing special or "better" about JkSet or JkUriSet, its just a different
syntax.

John