tomcat-users mailing list archives

From John Turner <tomcat-u...@johnturner.com>
Subject Re: HELP !!!!!
Date Fri, 11 Jul 2003 12:53:28 GMT

Of the top of my head: no temp directory, no work directory, or if those
folders exist, no write permissions, based on these lines:

at java.io.WinNTFileSystem.createFileExclusively(Native Method)
at java.io.File.checkAndCreate(File.java:1314)
at java.io.File.createTempFile(File.java:1402)
at java.io.File.createTempFile(File.java:1439)

Or no permissions to read the JAR file.

In any case, the error is a Native Method error, which means that there's
something going on with your OS, and the fix will most likely be fixing
something on your OS.

John