tomcat-users mailing list archives

From "Bill Barker" <>
Subject Re: [off-topic] need info about FIXME links in Tomcat Documentation?
Date Tue, 15 Jul 2003 05:44:38 GMT
FIXME means that the last developer to modify it didn't have time to expand
on the information that they thought should be included.  In your particular
case, I don't know of a better reference for this particular FIXME than the
javadocs at

"seera naveen" <> wrote in message
> Hi,
> I was going through Tomcat documentation shipped with binary distribution
(about Realms).  Someplaces, it was mentioned as "see (FIXME - reference to
developer stuff)".  what is this FIXME? where can I find information about
> (This is where I am referring to )
> Thanks in advance,
> Naveen
> SMS using the Yahoo! Messenger;Download latest version.

To unsubscribe, e-mail:
For additional commands, e-mail:

View raw message