tomcat-users mailing list archives

From develo...@wexwarez.com
Subject Re: Apache Tomcat Conf Help
Date Thu, 24 Jul 2003 19:06:44 GMT
John thanks for reply.  I get wierd results when I do this, i think it is
because i have an odd setup going.  I have manually written the
mod_jk.conf stuff and inserted it into my apache conf (seen below).  The
reason I did
this is  couldn't figure out how else to get my tomcat context working
with ssl.  When I make the change you suggested the images directory off
the domain mydomain.com/images is not viewable for some reason.  Also
tomcat seems to be mixing up that root directory with the docs i can't
quite explain it.  I assume it is because of a mismatch in my conf file.

I think your suggestion won't work because the rest of my conf is
screwed.  So let me start from scratch my ideal set up is
to have
http://www.mydomain.com and
https://www.mydomain.com both go to https://www.mydomain.com/ and this
should be my tomcat context. Do I have to use apache proxy directives to
accomplish this?   What would be the best way to go about this
when using apache tomcat?  (The current setup I have is below)

-Ryan