tomcat-users mailing list archives

From Oscar Carrillo <tom...@daydream.stanford.edu>
Subject Re: Tomcat Crashing on Linux
Date Tue, 29 Jul 2003 18:16:02 GMT
Another thing that I do during development, with only myself accessing the
site, is do things on the website that will require a database connection.
I keep doing them over and over, and if more database connections are
created I know something is wrong. Because since I'm the only one
connecting, it should be using a member from the database pool and putting
it back each time.

If anything you do on the website that accesses the database, starts to
cause more database connections, then members of the database pool aren't
getting returned probably.

Oscar