tomcat-users mailing list archives

From "Eric J. Pinnell" <e...@iCky.org>
Subject Re: load testing tomcat
Date Tue, 29 Jul 2003 14:39:09 GMT
Hi,

My humble opinion is that you can't beat LoadRunner.  It is expensive, but
you get what you pay for.  The reports are awesome and it doesn't goof up
as bad as many other tools.  It's scripting language is very rich.

But like I said it isn't free.  In fact unless you have budgeted for it
chances are it will be difficult to cough up the dough for it.

-e