tomcat-users mailing list archives

From "Eric J. Pinnell" <e...@iCky.org>
Subject RE: mod jk2 problem, segmetation fault
Date Tue, 01 Jul 2003 18:42:52 GMT
Hi,

This tweak on
jakarta-tomcat-connectors-jk2-2.0.2-src/jk/native2/common/jk_channel_socket.c

seems to fix the high TCP port issue.

Alhtough I haven't found any trouble with it yet I have never written
anything for JK2 and am unfamiliar with it's inner workings.  So I
wouldn't bet the farm on it.

bash-2.04$ diff jk_channel_socket.c.old jk_channel_socket.c.new

94c94
<     short port;
---
>     long port;
110c110
<                                                short port,
---
>                                                long port,
204c204
< static int JK_METHOD jk2_channel_socket_resolve(jk_env_t *env, char
*host, short port,
---
> static int JK_METHOD jk2_channel_socket_resolve(jk_env_t *env, char
*host, long port,

-e