tomcat-users mailing list archives

From YEr...@ddsi.ie
Subject RE: IIS Redirector - Not Refreshing
Date Mon, 07 Jul 2003 12:37:45 GMT

Guys,

Thanks for your replies...
Unfortunately, as John Turner earlier asked, restarting Tomcat and/or IIS
doesn't seem to be the solution. If I modify the uriworkermap.properties, the
changes are not effective until the next reboot. Logging off the user didn't
help. Removing the ISAPI filter and redeclaring it didn't work either. I don't
know which process loads the ISAPI filter DLLs however it looks like a system
level process to me.
Any ideas?

Regards,

 -> Yagiz

|         |           "John Roth"      |
|         |           <john.roth@hqsonl|
|         |           ine.com>         |
|         |           07/07/2003 01:25 |
|         |           "Tomcat Users    |
|         |           List"            |

  |       To:       "'Tomcat Users List'" <tomcat-user@jakarta.apache.org>
                                             |
  |       cc:
                                       |
  |       Subject:  RE: IIS Redirector - Not Refreshing

After changing uriworkermap.properties, you must stop/start IIS (if the
redirector is configured on the 'master' website) or the specific site
instance (if the redirector is configured on the specific web instance).

This also applies to workers.properties.  Keep in mind that it is
isapi_redirect.dll that reads these files.

Hope this helps.

-- John