tomcat-users mailing list archives

From YEr...@ddsi.ie
Subject Re: variable out may not have been initialised
Date Mon, 07 Jul 2003 14:23:56 GMT

Hi Maurice,

You probably don't need to hear that right now but "Complex JSPs bring
development/maintenance problems. You'd better use some kind of MVC
framework"...

Does the error disappear when you remove some part of the page?

 -> Yagiz

|         |           Maurice Coyle -  |
|         |           Sun Microsystems |
|         |           Ireland          |
|         |           <M.Coyle@sun.com>|
|         |           07/07/2003 03:18 |
|         |           "Tomcat Users    |
|         |           List"            |

  |       To:       tomcat-user@jakarta.apache.org, M.Coyle@sun.com
                                       |
  |       cc:
                                       |
  |       Subject:  update Re: variable out may not have been initialised

i forgot to say, i found a thread in a forum online about this, the guys there
seemed to think it was a page size problem, possibly related to how many tags
there are on a page.  just inc ase this sheds any more light on it.