tomcat-users mailing list archives

From "Jan Bodey" <jan_bo...@hotmail.com>
Subject Extending a Realm
Date Thu, 24 Jul 2003 12:58:58 GMT
Hi

I have just joined this list, and I notice that there is already a thread
going on subject "Extending a Realm".  I myself wish to do this.  I have
extended JAASRealm to my own class.  I have put the jar containing this
class into the server/lib directory.  However, whenever I try to start my
application, I get anException: "java.lang.Exception: ManagedBean is not
found with MyJAASRealm".

Can anybody assist me with this?  Also, if there was anything that may be of
use to me in the recent thread, could someone forward that to me?

Cheers

Jan.