tomcat-users mailing list archives

From "Carlos Cajina" <cecaj...@hotmail.com>
Subject Don't know what happened
Date Wed, 16 Jul 2003 17:11:25 GMT
ENVIROMENT: Tomcat 4.1.24 + Apache 2.0.47 + mod_jk2 2.0.43 on Windows XP
Professional
PROBLEM: I installed and configured Apache + Tomcat according to directions
in http://www.greenfieldresearch.ca/technical/jk2_config.html#socket
Everything was working fine but now when starting Tomcat all the logs point
out this problem:

java.lang.ClassNotFoundException:
org.netbeans.modules.web.monitor.server.MonitorFilter
 at <A lot of places actually - If necessary, I'll include the complete log>

Yesterday I configured NetBeans (v3.5) to use my Tomcat external
installation (C:\ApacheGroup\Tomcat4.1.24\) during development by adding it
to the Server Registry->Installed Servers->Tomcat section in NetBeans'
Runtime tab, but that was all I did, didn't change any configuration
file(s). Don't know if this is the root of the problem, but it is the only
"strange" thing I've done to my Apache+Tomcat enviroment.

Any help would be very much appreciated before I go for the caveman's
solution: reinstall/reconfigure everything ;-)

Regards,

Carlos Cajina