tomcat-users mailing list archives

From "Elif Akten" <akte...@hotmail.com>
Subject Application_scope
Date Mon, 21 Jul 2003 14:05:22 GMT
Hi,
I am using tomcat4.0 and developing a web application with jsp.

In my application I want to an admin to open a session. If the session is
not initialized user cant open the page, forward them notinitialized.jsp
I initialize session and put some variables to session in application_scope
in
webapps/myapplication/admin/init.jsp page
,(pageContext.setAttibute("variable",pageContext.Application_scope)

user tries to open webapps/myapplication/login.jsp,
although I put all values to session login.jsp returns null.
pageContext.getAttibute("variable",pageContext.Application_scope)

Can anyone help me?