tomcat-users mailing list archives

From "v.siguier" <v.sigu...@voila.fr>
Subject Pb Form authentication
Date Wed, 23 Jul 2003 16:27:57 GMT
Hello,

I work with Tomcat 4.1.24 and I have a problem with authentication (I use DataSourceRealm)
at runtime.

On login page, if I enter login - password existing in database with the rigth role to access
to the specified ressource it is OK
(the targeted page is displayed).
The problem happens when I enter an existing login - password with the wrong role : my error
page is displayed and when I
click the login page link and enter an existing login - password with the rigth role or wrong
role, I have following Tomcat error
message :

404 HTTP error - /context_root/jsp/j_security_check

message /context_root/jsp/j_security_check
description Asked ressource (/context_root/jsp/j_security_check) is not available.

Does anybody know what is the problem ?
Thanks for your help.

Vincent