tomcat-users mailing list archives

From "Pooleery, Manoj" <Poole...@Synygy.com>
Subject Tomcat as a service - starting up with security
Date Tue, 15 Jul 2003 15:17:53 GMT
Hi,

I have a requirement like this - I want to install Tomcat as a service which
when starts up, should be in the secure mode.  I want to do a cleanup of the
logs/localhost directories when I do so. (Currently, I have a batch file
which does it for me). I could get hold of information to start Tomcat as a
service, but not with security or the additional cleanup I require.  Does
anybody know how to go about this?  Any information in this regard is highly
appreciated.

Thanks
-Manoj.