tomcat-users mailing list archives

From "Elankath, Tarun (Cognizant)" <ETa...@blr.cognizant.com>
Subject Howto setup env with WAR in Tomcat and EJB's in WebSphere ?
Date Fri, 18 Jul 2003 08:02:02 GMT
Hi all,

I need to setup a devel environment where web-applications are deployed in the local instance
of Tomcat and ejb's are deployed in a remote WebSphere instance.

I have created all the remote interfaces & deployment descriptors, the ejb jar's, the
WAR's and the EAR. I have deployed the EAR file on WebSphere and it works fine.

I guess I need to do use a different InitialContext and possibly other things as well for
the Tomcat web 2 WebSphere EJB connection.

All help deeply appreciated,
Tarun