tomcat-users mailing list archives

From Kannan Sundararajan <ksundarara...@marketaxess.com>
Subject RE: SSL through IIS to call the Tomcat - problem with isapi_redie ct.d ll
Date Wed, 16 Jul 2003 14:07:28 GMT
After spending much time, finally found that isapi_redirect.dll is not able
to bring the crystal reports if SSL is used thru IIS. The solution ( we know
that a better way can be found but we don't have anymore time allocated for
this issue) is we redirected the jsp (from tomcat server) to call ASP page
(residing in IIS server) which calls the crystal reports.

But if you guys still know the ways to trick around isapi_redirect.dll that
would be great.

-----Original Message-----
From: Kannan Sundararajan
Sent: Tuesday, July 01, 2003 3:57 PM
To: 'Tomcat Users List'
Subject: RE: SSL through IIS to call the Tomcat - problem with
isapi_redie ct.d ll

well, scenario is like this.

Server 1 [s1] : IIS with isapi_redirector.dll
Server 2 [s2] : IIS - SSL with isapi_redirector.dll  ( <<< SSL >>> )
Server 3 [s3] : Tomcat Server , Crystal Reports

Test-A: s1 connects to s3. The application works fine with crystal reports.

Test-B: s2 connects to s3. The application works fine but NOT crystal
reports.

So hence comes to conclusion that isapi_redirector.dll is the cause.. like
to see if I miss something here..