tomcat-users mailing list archives

From "Hamidene, Anis Ben" <>
Subject Running Tomcat as Windows Service
Date Wed, 09 Jul 2003 09:56:49 GMT

I want to install Tomcat 4.1.2 as windows service. My servlets should
connect to another server over SSl-Connection. I did install tomcat as a
service, but when my client connects to the servlet, tomcat hangs down,and I
have to restart the service manually. If I start Tomcat using the batch file
, everything works fine. Is it better to use JavaService? The problem
happens especially when running the whole thing in a Citrix environment.

Please help a.s.a.p. Yours anis