tomcat-users mailing list archives

From Christoph.Me...@RSDC.rohde-schwarz.com
Subject Problems with Jakarta Tomcat as Windows Service
Date Thu, 24 Jul 2003 11:47:48 GMT
Hi everybody,
I got a problem running my Tomcat 3.2.4 Version as a service under WinNT4.0 SP6
+ OptionPack.
Installing Tomcat as a service was no problem. All pathes I use, i.e. as stated
in wrapper.properties are on local harddisk drives.
But starting the service didn't work. The command
           net start Tomcat
ended with
           System  Error 1067: process was unexpectedly stopped.

I tried it later giving full rights on folders D:\Tomcat 3.2.4 and D:\jdk1.1.8
to System but nothing changed.
As an application it works fine so far. The only thing is, that there appeares
an error message as follows:

A nonfatal internal JIT (3.00.072b(x)) error 'Relocation error: NULL relocation
target' has occurred in :
  'org/apache/crimson/parser/Parser2.maybeComment (Z)Z': Interpreting method.
  Please report this error in detail to
http://java.sun.com/cgi-bin/bugreport.cgi

Does anyone have an idea, what can be tried.
Thanx for helping

Chris