tomcat-users mailing list archives

From "Me myself" <paki...@hotmail.com>
Subject how 2 start tomcat from ms-dos command prompt without creating a new window ?
Date Thu, 24 Jul 2003 19:17:03 GMT

i have an question about how to start the tomcat servlet container as
an windows-process from the ms-dos command prompt without getting a new
cmd-window.

Its that when i start my java server with STARTUP it makes a new
command window and starts the new process in this
new window.

i know what in unix one can write nohup before calling the startscript
too not to kill the process if u close ur telnet window,
there has to be a way 2 do this, i hope u understand my question,
thanx