tomcat-users mailing list archives

From "Jon Felmey" <jjfel...@hotmail.com>
Subject Detecting a download
Date Thu, 10 Jul 2003 16:32:53 GMT
Not sure if this is even possible or would be done in Tomcat, but is there
anyway to track the progress of a download?  What I am looking to do is 2
things.  Once a user has logged in using JDBC Realm, they would download a
file.  I want to archive that file, so that if there are problems I know the
exact version of the file they downloaded.  I would also like to mark in the
database the time/date that they finished downloading the file.  Can this be
done?  Any help would be greatly appreciated!