tomcat-users mailing list archives

From "Elisabeth Rotbach" <ejl...@hotmail.com>
Subject RE: Dynamic Context
Date Wed, 23 Jul 2003 14:53:20 GMT
Hi,

1)  My goal is to store into th server files uploaded and the user must be
able to consult these documents.
My main application is deployed with a war. To consult document, I have
found this solution : creation of an another webapp (docBase -> store
directory).

2) >>>A webapp shouldn't create other webapps.
   Ok! But, how works the manager  ?

Elisabeth - Toulouse