tomcat-users mailing list archives

From "Chen, Yi" <Yi.C...@thomson.com>
Subject RE: servlets fail on me
Date Tue, 01 Jul 2003 18:39:20 GMT
I had the same problem yesterday and other Tomcatters helped me out.
Add this web.xml to your application WEB-INF directory.

<!DOCTYPE web-app

<web-app>

    <servlet>
    	<servlet-name>YourServlet</servlet-name>
    	<servlet-class>path.to.your.clss.files.YourServlet</servlet-class>
    </servlet>
    <servlet-mapping>
        <servlet-name>YourServlet</servlet-name>
        <url-pattern>/YourServlet</url-pattern>
    </servlet-mapping>

</web-app>

This should work, also check this out: