tomcat-users mailing list archives

From "Bishop, Cass" <cbis...@atxna.com>
Subject Tomcat Proxy Connector
Date Tue, 01 Jul 2003 18:34:10 GMT
I'm having a problem with my Apache 2.0/Tomcat 4.1 system.  Our developer
needs to use the Proxy setup contained in this how-to:
http://jakarta.apache.org/tomcat/tomcat-4.1-doc/proxy-howto.html

Here is the Proxy Connector section from my server.xml:
               enableLookups="true"
               proxyPort="80"  useURIValidationHack="false"
               disableUploadTimeout="true" proxyName="HOSTNAME" />

In my httpd.conf I have the ProxyPass and ProxyPassReverse lines in the
how-to.

The problem is that I want use ssl for this site.  I tried to change the
ProxyPort but when the connector tries to use 443 it is still trying to use
http not https, this causes and error.  How can I make the connector use
https?

Cass Bishop
Web/Voice Systems Engineer
ATX NA