tomcat-users mailing list archives

From Mufaddal Khumri <mufad...@wmotion.com>
Subject Re: Tomcat refresh configuration
Date Mon, 21 Jul 2003 10:18:43 GMT
Well i have the following in all my jsp pages.

Am using safari on mac os X ... Lets say I have a location. I edit the
location and submit the form .. the new data is entered in the database
and the new data is also reflected on the location description page.
The information shown on this page is correct. I have a link to edit
this location on this location information page (.jsp) ... when the
location edit form appears .. it has the old data and when i click
refresh .. it shows me the new data i had entered. This behaviour only
occurs with Safari. IE and Navigator are working fine. Does anybody
know why ?