tomcat-users mailing list archives

From "Shapira, Yoav" <Yoav.Shap...@mpi.com>
Subject RE: Adherence to DTD issue
Date Thu, 17 Jul 2003 17:49:38 GMT

Howdy,
Tomcat 4.x uses the Servlet Specification v2.3 DTD.  You're using the
2.2 DTD.  Switch to 2.3.

Among the DTD differences is the fact all <servlet> declarations must
come before any <servlet-mapping> declarations.  You're violating this
requirement.

Yoav Shapira
Millennium ChemInformatics

Application