tomcat-users mailing list archives

From "Shapira, Yoav" <Yoav.Shap...@mpi.com>
Subject RE: Session ... Problem
Date Tue, 01 Jul 2003 12:51:37 GMT

Howdy,
Hmm... I was going to list a few things, and then I realize that I do it
by feel.  Maybe that'll work for you too: you'll know when you're
putting too many things in the session.

One thing to watch out for is Serializable: you should try to only put
Serializable objects in the session.

Yoav Shapira
Millennium ChemInformatics