tomcat-users mailing list archives

From "Koes, Derrick" <Derrick.K...@smith-nephew.com>
Subject RE: DOM-to-String
Date Wed, 30 Jul 2003 18:08:46 GMT

I'll assume you are using tomcat since you posted to this list.
org.apache.catalina.util.DOMWriter in the catalina.jar.

-----Original Message-----
From: Ben Johnson [mailto:BenJohnson@CollectAmerica.com]
Sent: Wednesday, July 30, 2003 1:56 PM
To: 'Tomcat Users List'
Subject: RE: DOM-to-String

> You need a DOMWriter.
>
> http://xml.apache.org/xerces2-j/javadocs/api/org/w3c/dom/ls/DOMWriter.html

Derrick,
	Where do I find an implementation of DOMWriter?

Ben Johnson

This electronic transmission is strictly confidential to Smith & Nephew and
intended solely for the addressee.  It may contain information which is
covered by legal, professional or other privilege.  If you are not the
intended addressee, or someone authorized by the intended addressee to
receive transmissions on behalf of the addressee, you must not retain,
disclose in any form, copy or take any action in reliance on this
transmission.  If you have received this transmission in error, please
notify the sender as soon as possible and destroy this message.