tomcat-users mailing list archives

From "Koes, Derrick" <Derrick.K...@smith-nephew.com>
Subject RE: DOM-to-String
Date Wed, 30 Jul 2003 17:39:27 GMT
You need a DOMWriter.

http://xml.apache.org/xerces2-j/javadocs/api/org/w3c/dom/ls/DOMWriter.html

-----Original Message-----
From: Ben Johnson [mailto:BenJohnson@CollectAmerica.com]
Sent: Wednesday, July 30, 2003 1:38 PM
To: Tomcat Users List
Subject: DOM-to-String

All,
	I have a org.w3c.dom.Document object and I want to pull the string
representation of it.  Do I need to use the Xerces XMLSerializer or is there
an interface for it within org.w3c.dom?

Ben Johnson
Senior Software Developer

Collect America, LTD.
1999 Broadway, Suite 2150
Denver, CO 80202
[p]: 303.296.3345 x124

This electronic transmission is strictly confidential to Smith & Nephew and
intended solely for the addressee.  It may contain information which is
covered by legal, professional or other privilege.  If you are not the
intended addressee, or someone authorized by the intended addressee to
receive transmissions on behalf of the addressee, you must not retain,
disclose in any form, copy or take any action in reliance on this
transmission.  If you have received this transmission in error, please
notify the sender as soon as possible and destroy this message.