tomcat-users mailing list archives

From Reynir Hübner <rey...@hugsmidjan.is>
Subject RE: Memory problems
Date Fri, 25 Jul 2003 13:53:20 GMT
Hi John,
Thanx for replying.

Yes I was looking for such a limit somewhere, but I could not find it.
I thought max number of processes in linux redhat (7.2) was 1024, (I am only taking up about
250 processes in all).

You say you have 20 instances of tomcat, I have 36 hosts in one tomcat, so that's pretty different
setup. Should I try setting up and run separate tomcat instances ?

I used the rpm setup, and I have tomcat config files in one directory and startup scripts
in another... Does anyone know of good directions (websites) on how to do this on linux (I
would know how to do it in windows).

Thanx
-reynir