tomcat-users mailing list archives

From Reynir Hübner <rey...@hugsmidjan.is>
Subject ISAPI redirect JK2 error/bug/failure or something of the kind
Date Mon, 07 Jul 2003 21:21:39 GMT
Hi,

I am getting the following :

The HTTP server encountered an unhandled exception while processing the ISAPI Application
'
MSVCRT!strncmp + 0x14
isapi_redirector2 + 0xC71B
 + 0xCAD0C8
'.

The redirector stopped running suddently (after few weeks of "ok" running), and it now gives
me this error, it seems along with these:

Error: [jk_handler_response.c (200)]: Error ajp_process_callback - write failed
Error: [jk_worker_ajp13.c (416)]: ajp13.service() ajpGetReply recoverable error 3
Error: [jk_service_iis.c (157)]: jk_ws_service_t::head, ServerSupportFunction failed
Error: [jk_handler_response.c (178)]: handler.response() Error sending response
Error: [jk_service_iis.c (247)]: jk_ws_service_t::write, WriteClient failed

This is a server that was running very much ok untill to day, and noone has done anything
to disturb the setup.... I've installed the old JK and it runs fine, and it seems to be a
lot better connector than the new JK2. I recommend that people do not use JK2 for production,
as it's not stable yet.

Has anyone seen that error before ???

Thanx
-reynir