tomcat-users mailing list archives

From "Goehring, Chuck Mr., RCI - San Diego" <cgoehr...@resourceconsultants.com>
Subject RE: Please help with unusual configuration
Date Tue, 15 Jul 2003 00:58:24 GMT

Tried like below.  Seams simple enough, but it complains about overlapping and localhost:0.
All I want is two virtual hosts that are identical except for the protocol and port.  I think
I want overlapping in this case

#Listen 206.128.139.123:80
#Listen 206.128.139.123:443

Listen 80
Listen 443

ServerName dis.resourceconsultants.com

NameVirtualHost 206.128.139.123:80
NameVirtualHost 206.128.139.123:443

ServerAdmin cgoehring@rcsd.com

<VirtualHost 206.128.139.123:80>
	# Didn't like this <VirtualHost _default_:80>
    DocumentRoot c:/apache/htdocs
    #ServerName dis.resourceconsultants.com
    ErrorLog logs/error_log.txt
</VirtualHost>
<VirtualHost 206.128.139.123:443>
	# Didn't like this <VirtualHost _default_:443>
    DocumentRoot c:/apache/htdocs2
    #ServerName dis.resourceconsultants.com
    ErrorLog logs/error_ssl_log.txt
</VirtualHost>

And it complains about localhost and overlapping like

C:\Apache\bin>apache
[Mon Jul 14 18:07:49 2003] [warn] VirtualHost localhost:0 overlaps with VirtualH
ost localhost:0, the first has precedence, perhaps you need a NameVirtualHost di
rective
[Mon Jul 14 18:07:49 2003] [warn] VirtualHost 206.128.139.123:443 overlaps with
VirtualHost dis.resourceconsultants.com:0, the first has precedence, perhaps you
 need a NameVirtualHost directive

Got any pointers