tomcat-users mailing list archives

From "Zaragoza, Carles" <Carles.Zarag...@es.compuware.com>
Subject How to configure TOMCAT with AWStats (logfile analyzer)
Date Mon, 21 Jul 2003 11:49:15 GMT
           Hi,

           I would like to configure TOMCAT 4.X with AWStats (a logfile
analyzer http://awstats.sourceforge.net/ <http://awstats.sourceforge.net/> )

           There are a HOWTO guides for Apache and IIS. Does anybody out
there has integrate with TomCat ?

            Could somebody suggest me another Web LogFile analyzer ?
(free...)

            Regards,Carles.

Carles Zaragoza Roig

Compuware Spain