tomcat-users mailing list archives

From "Christian J. Dechery - ACCENTURE" <>
Subject Logging off container authenticated user
Date Tue, 15 Jul 2003 13:54:26 GMT
I finally got a FORM-based authentication from the container (in this case,
Tomcat) working.
But I have a little doubt, how can I logoff this user?
Cuz in my system, the login doesn't deppend only on authenticating him for
username and password, I must validate some other stuff, so it would be
interesting if I could authenticate him, and if I could not validate the
other stuff, log him off and present a message.

:: Christian J. Dechery
:: Accenture do Brasil
:: CHT - Solutions Operations