tomcat-users mailing list archives

Subject How do I setup Tomcat 5.*
Date Tue, 08 Jul 2003 19:53:23 GMT
I have searched instructions and websites with no real luck on this.

I've used Tomcat in production since some 3.* version but I've been lost since after 4.0 about
where to put a simple servlet class or how to include the servlet.jar so jdk1.4 can see it.
 I've created war files as the admin page seems to want but this doesn't seem to be working
Tried every class directory I could find and still cant pull up the servlet from the web.
(I can get the default.jsp pages though).  Tried making my own servlet directory in the config
files, nope, no luck.

I want to take advantage of any NIO performance enhancements or other benefits that 5.* has
to offer, please help!

To unsubscribe, e-mail:
For additional commands, e-mail:

View raw message