tomcat-users mailing list archives

From batrist...@mediageneral.com
Subject RE: Server.xml
Date Wed, 30 Jul 2003 18:51:02 GMT
Hey Yoav,
Do I change in the connector portion where it says 8080 to 8443 or do I just
uncomment the ssl section with the 8443 section and leave the 8080 non ssl
section uncommented?

Thanks,
Bobbie

-----Original Message-----
From: Shapira, Yoav [mailto:Yoav.Shapira@mpi.com]
Sent: Wednesday, July 30, 2003 2:13 PM
To: Tomcat Users List
Subject: RE: Server.xml

Howdy,
Make sure you change the redirectPort for the 8080 connector to not be 8443,
then, and point instead to your SSL port ;)

Yoav Shapira
Millennium ChemInformatics

and/or privileged.  This e-mail is intended only for the individual(s) to whom
it is addressed, and may not be saved, copied, printed, disclosed or used by
anyone else.  If you are not the(an) intended recipient, please immediately