tomcat-users mailing list archives

From batrist...@mediageneral.com
Subject Problem with the connector part
Date Mon, 28 Jul 2003 16:29:05 GMT
Greetings,
I'm trying to get mod_jk set up on my apache ssl server running tomcat and I'm
having problems with the jakarta-tomcat-connectors-jk-1.2.2-src.  When I try to
configure .buildconf.sh I get an error message and I was hoping someone could
help me out

This is what happens

 cd native
# ./buildconf.sh
libtoolize --force --automake --copy
libtoolize: `configure.ac' does not exist
Try `libtoolize --help' for more information.
aclocal
aclocal: `configure.ac' or `configure.in' is required
automake -a --foreign -i --copy
automake: `configure.ac' or `configure.in' is required
autoconf
autoconf: no input file
# ./configure
ksh: ./configure:  not found
# chmod 755 buildconf.sh
# ./buildconf.sh
libtoolize --force --automake --copy
libtoolize: `configure.ac' does not exist
Try `libtoolize --help' for more information.
aclocal
aclocal: `configure.ac' or `configure.in' is required
automake -a --foreign -i --copy
automake: `configure.ac' or `configure.in' is required
autoconf
autoconf: no input file
#

Thanks,