tomcat-users mailing list archives

From Simon Pabst <simon.pa...@web.de>
Subject Re: Env var serverRoot or JkSet config.file
Date Thu, 24 Jul 2003 20:38:00 GMT
Where did you set "export serverRoot=/opt/apache2" ? (without trailing
slash, though that shouldn't matter since most unixes tolerate double
slashes in a path)
It needs to be set in tomcat/bin/catalina.sh.

Besides now you say your config.file is /opt/httpd/conf/workers2.properties ?
Then serverRoot should be /opt/httpd , not /opt/apache2