tomcat-users mailing list archives

From Simon Pabst <>
Subject Re: Solved!
Date Sun, 20 Jul 2003 21:18:28 GMT
If you put the proper ServerName in server.xml instead of localhost it
should work too (unless of course you ain't got the same
VirtualHost/ServerName a second time in httpd.conf),
besides you should save the changed mod_jk.conf elsewhere, because Tomcat
could overwrite it.

IMO the auto-generated mod_jk.conf is only good for learning the proper
setup anyway ;-)

At 22:45 20.07.2003 +0200, you wrote:
>Volker schrieb:
> > Simon Pabst schrieb:
> >
> > > Seems like your JkMount isn't working, since the error comes from Apache,
> > > what does the auto generated mod_jk.conf look like?
>I    r e m o v e d   following entry in the generated mod_jk.conf - and
>now - I can
>access the servlets via both port 8080 and 80:
>I replaced with my serverĀ“s name before (and localhost) - both
>success. Obviously it does not work if you already have a corresponding
>virtual host
>entry in the httpd.conf.
>Thanks again and best regards
>To unsubscribe, e-mail: