tomcat-users mailing list archives

From Simon Pabst <simon.pa...@web.de>
Subject Re: Solved!
Date Sun, 20 Jul 2003 21:18:28 GMT
If you put the proper ServerName in server.xml instead of localhost it
should work too (unless of course you ain't got the same
VirtualHost/ServerName a second time in httpd.conf),
besides you should save the changed mod_jk.conf elsewhere, because Tomcat
could overwrite it.

IMO the auto-generated mod_jk.conf is only good for learning the proper
setup anyway ;-)