tomcat-users mailing list archives

From Simon Pabst <simon.pa...@web.de>
Subject Re: mod-jk and SSL certificates
Date Thu, 17 Jul 2003 17:40:19 GMT
that error_log message typically comes up if workers2.properties is not
found or loaded
put the following in global httpd.conf (not into a (SSL) VirtualHost):
JkSet config.file /path/to/workers2.properties

Also check that Apache hast permissions to read it,
and that you don't have and IfModule directives before which don't work
properly.